Kane Williamson is a New Zealand International Cricketer. He made his first international appearance in an ODI against India at Rangiri Dambulla International Stadium, Aug 10, 2010. He won the Player of the Tournament award for his performance in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
Full Name: Kane Stuart Williamson
Birth Date: August 08, 1990
Jersey Number: 22
Height: 5 ft 9 in
Batting Style: Right Handed Bat
Bowling Style: Right-arm off-break
Batting Career Summary
Bowling Career Summary
Kane Williamson’s International and IPL Debut
Test debut vs India at Sardar Patel Stadium, Nov 04, 2010
Last Test vs India at Hagley Oval, Feb 29, 2020
ODI debut vs India at Rangiri Dambulla International Stadium, Aug 10, 2010
Last ODI vs Australia at Sydney Cricket Ground, Mar 13, 2020
T20 debut vs Zimbabwe at Harare Sports Club, Oct 15, 2011
Last T20 vs India at Seddon Park, Jan 29, 2020
IPL debut vs Chennai Super Kings at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Apr 11, 2015
Last IPL vs Delhi Capitals at Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, May 08, 2019
Kane Williamson Record’s
- He is the youngest centurion in New Zealand’s cricket history.
- He is the eighth New Zealand player to score a century on Test debut.
- He is the fifth-fastest batsmen and fastest New Zealander to score 3,000 runs, getting them in just 78 innings.
- He holds the record for most Test runs scored in a calendar year by a New Zealander, with 1172 runs.
- He is the thirteenth batsman to score a century against all the other Test-playing nations.
- He is the first player from New Zealand to cross 900 rating points in the ICC Test batting rankings.
- He is also the fastest New Zealand player to score 6,000 runs in Test cricket.
- He is the third-fastest batsman, in terms of innings, to score 6,000 runs in ODIs, doing so in his 139th innings.
- He holds the record of highest-scoring captain in a single World Cup WC 2019), making 578 runs in 10 matches.