It has been a busy trading window in the Indian Premier League. The deadline for the IPL trading window was November 14 and all franchises were busy in rearranging team members. Here is the Full list of players exchanged for IPL 2020.
Delhi and Rajasthan make headlines
Delhi Capitals and Rajasthan Royals were the most active ones during this period. Delhi, who had seen a core revamp last year, are not totally out of that mood yet. They made headlines by trading Ajinkya Rahane from Rajasthan Royals. Apart from Rahane’s, one another high profile move was completed by Kings XI Punjab. The news of Ravichandra Ashwin moving out of Punjab was doing rounds for quite some time. Finally, it was confirmed and the star player of the Indian cricket team moved to Delhi.
Total 11 transfers have been done in this trading window before IPL 2020. Delhi Capitals were involved in seven trades whereas Rajasthan Royals were involved in five. They had two transfers between them when Ajinkya Rahane was traded to Delhi from Rajasthan and Rahul Tewatia was traded to Rajasthan from Delhi.
The likes of Chennai Super Kings, Mumbai Indians, Kolkata Knight Riders also had similar kind of activity, especially on the trading window deadline day. All are gearing up for the auction for the IPL 2020 scheduled to be held on December 19 in Kolkata.
Here is the full list of players exchanged during IPL trading window:
- Mayank Markande (Mumbai Indians to Delhi Capitals)
- Sherfane Rutherford (Delhi Capitals to Mumbai Indians)
- Ravichandran Ashwin (Kings XI Punjab to Delhi Capitals)
- Jagadeesha Suchith (Delhi Capitals to Kings XI Punjab)
- Trent Boult (Delhi Capitals to Mumbai Indians)
- Krishnappa Gowtham (Rajasthan Royals to Kings XI Punjab)
- Ankit Rajpoot (Kings XI Punjab to Rajasthan Royals)
- Dhawal Kulkarni (Rajasthan Royals to Mumbai Indians)
- Ajinkya Rahane (Rajasthan Royals to Delhi Capitals)
- Rahul Tewatia (Delhi Capitals to Rajasthan Royals)
- Siddhesh Lad (Mumbai Indians to Kolkata Knight Riders)