Full Name: Adil Usman Rashid
Date of Birth: February 17, 1988
Place of Birth: Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
Playing Role: Leg-spin bowler
Batting Style: Right-handed
Bowling Style: Leg spin
– Adil Rashid is an English cricketer who is known for his leg-spin bowling.
– He made his international debut for England in August 2009 in a One-Day International (ODI) against Ireland.
– Rashid has represented England in all three formats of the game: Tests, ODIs, and Twenty20 Internationals (T20Is).
– He has been a key member of England’s limited-overs setup, particularly in white-ball cricket.
– Rashid played a significant role in England’s successful campaign in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, where the team emerged as champions.
– He has developed a reputation as a skillful leg-spinner, capable of turning the ball sharply and deceiving batsmen with his variations.
– Rashid’s ability to extract turn and control the game in the middle overs has made him a valuable asset for England.
– He has been successful in picking up wickets and maintaining economical bowling figures in limited-overs cricket.
– Rashid has also made appearances in Test cricket, where he has showcased his spin-bowling abilities.
– In addition to his bowling skills, Rashid is also a useful lower-order batsman, capable of contributing valuable runs when needed.
– He has played domestic cricket for Yorkshire in English county cricket and has been an integral part of their setup.