– Abhishek Sharma is an Indian cricketer who plays domestic cricket for Punjab.
– He was born in Amritsar, Punjab, and has represented the state team in various domestic tournaments.
– Abhishek Sharma rose to prominence at a young age with his impressive performances in age-group cricket.
– He made his debut for Punjab in the 2017-18 Ranji Trophy, the premier first-class cricket tournament in India.
– Sharma gained recognition on the global stage when he represented India in the Under-19 Cricket World Cup in 2018. He played a crucial role in helping India win the tournament, contributing with both bat and ball.
– He showcased his batting skills as a left-handed middle-order batsman and displayed a natural ability to hit the ball with power and precision.
– Abhishek Sharma is also a handy slow left-arm orthodox bowler, providing a spin-bowling option for his team.
– He has been involved in the Indian Premier League (IPL) as well. He was picked up by the Delhi Capitals franchise in the IPL 2018 auction.
– Sharma made his IPL debut in 2018 and has since been a part of the Delhi Capitals squad.
– He has demonstrated his potential in the IPL, contributing with his batting and bowling skills in the T20 format.
– Abhishek Sharma is considered a promising young talent in Indian cricket, and his performances in domestic and youth cricket have garnered attention.